In addition, you'll learn how to upload your data to your own web application in the cloud, control your system remotely from your computer, phone or tablet and receive notifications when problems occur. With a complete copy of the source code, you'll learn how to customize your automation system to suit your specific aquaponics setup.
- Learn how to use a relay to control electronics such as water pumps
- Record air temperature and humidity data
- Analyze ambient light and automate grow lights to minimize costs
- Track time with a Real-Time-Clock
- Record water temperature
- Build moisture sensors to track fluid flows
- Implement analytics with sensor data to detect problems
- Upload data to your own webapp on Google's cloud infrastructure
- Setup an alert system to notify you of problems as they happen
- Visualize your data with interactive charts
- Customize everything from the electronics to the software to meet your needs
Ready to take your control to the next level?
Automating Aquaponics with Arduino
Get notified when it's ready
Want to work on some projects right away? Have a look at some example projects adapted from this book.
- Create a New Application on Google App Engine
- Online Temperature and Humidity
- Real-Time Graphing Online
We learned last Friday the RTC used for this project has been discontinued and as it will become increasingly difficult for readers to source this part, we are adapting the controller to use a new RTC. We apologize for the delay.
Your email address is kept within Iowa Aquaponics. It is not sold or given away in any manner. It is not used outside of the product for which you are signing up, in this case our new book. By submitting your email address you will receive exactly two emails from us. The first, you will receive upon signing up, confirming we have received your email address. The second email will be the notification of the release of our book. Unless you request it, you will not be notified of other upcoming products, new releases, updates of existing products or events.